Re: MG 1999

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: MG 1999
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 01:06:55 EST
On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:20:49 -0800 "Lawrie  Alexander"
<Lawrie@britcars.com> writes:
>And to make the aqua even more opaque, the 1999 national convention of
NAMGAR (GT-24) will be hosted by the Sacramento Valley MG Car Club at the
Cal-Neva Resort at the north end of Lake Tahoe from June 23rd to 27th.
More details to be posted on a special Web-site nest year but, in the
meantime, if you have an MGA, we'd love to have you attend this event.

>Barney, if you could make it, would you be willing to do a presentation
on the Great Alaskan Trek"?

Well, the presentation may be wearing a little thin by then, but we'll
see.  Waddayatink, Carol?  Taho is just a stone's throw away from
Chicago.  ;-)   Boy, I hope I don't have an autocross in Peoria that
weekend. (}8^))

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude