Re: FW: FCC & Internet Access

To: danray@bluegrass.net (DANIEL RAY)
Subject: Re: FW: FCC & Internet Access
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 23:19:32 -0500
I wouldn't worry much about the phone companies.  In a few years, we'll
all be accessing the internet through our cable TV lines (and much more
quickly too, I might add).  This is already available in my area, and
probably in many others.  Telephone access is the cheaper alternative,
right now.  If the phone companies charge more, they'll be pricing
themselves out of the internet access business.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort