Re: FW: FCC & Internet Access

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: FCC & Internet Access
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:41:17 EST
In a message dated 98-01-04 16:15:11 EST, danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< This litigation will certainly affect the number of hours I spend on the
 Internet and it will be truly detrimental to a number of people who may be on
 fixed incomes....I have already voiced my opinion to the FCC and by sending
 this to you..I hope you can reach many Internet users and spread the
 word..Perhaps if enough people respond ...it won't happen....I also think we
 should contact all major news services and let them hear our voices....Please
 help spread the word and send your comments off today...
 Thanks....Bevybear  aka   AWTedybear...See you in chats....

Better yet, let's use the UAW method of going on strike!  We'll all pick a
target phone company(preferably the biggest one) and boycott their services.
We'll then sign onto internet carriers who work to fight the legislation.
United we stand, divided we fall................

Was almost old enough to be a Flower Child-but still wanted to bathe!
Tom Green