Re: Rover 3.5L, 3.9L, 4.1L?

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rover 3.5L, 3.9L, 4.1L?
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 98 09:34:59 -0000
On 5/1/98 3:52 am David Littlefield said

>See the current issue of MG World for a full discussion of the Costello
>V-8's, including some words from Mr. Costello himself.  He does mention
>showing one of his conversions to the factory folk, but he doesn't
>mention not being paid for it.
No, I'd not heard that before either.

>I have no financial interest in this issue of MG World, since Philip
>excluded my Running Report this time around :-(
Sorry David, but you'll be pleased to hear that, due to popular demand
you're appearing in Issue Three :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk