RE: Spring is Near... Buy an MGB-GT!

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spring is Near... Buy an MGB-GT!
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:50:00 -0600
Nice car, John.=20
Ok, now I have a question. Since this GT is a '73 as is the roadster I'm =
getting, can someone tell me what the difference is between =
"Butterscotch" and "Blaze"??? The color of John's GT looks orange to me, =
as does my car!
Is there a site or sites that might help me figure out what the name of =
the paint on my car is? I don't have it with me yet, although I do have =
the VIN, and I know there's a paint code on the body somewhere.
As an aside, it doesn't really turn my stomach, but I think it'll have =
to be an aquired taste! It lends a uniqueness to the car and I'm not =
sure I would want to change the color of the car from original when the =
time does come to paint it.
Thanks
Dan