Re: American Sports Car Trivia (no LBC)

To: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: American Sports Car Trivia (no LBC)
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 19:43:03 -0800
DANMAS wrote:

> Here are a couple of other questions good for a free beer:
>
> How many months have 30 days? answer - 11
>
> How many years did Johnny Cash spend in prison? Answer - zero
>
> This ought to be good for a few rounds on the list. Anyone else have any?

Who's buried in President Harrison's grave?

Is you're refrigerator running?

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

(To a bowling alley):  Do you have 10-pound balls?

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

OK, I'm getting silly.  I better stop before I get flamed...

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College