Re: Mobil posters

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Re: Mobil posters
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 15:58:42 EST
Hi All,,
  I stopped  this morning at a Mobil station in Guilford CT. The owner is
not aware of any advertising material with an MGA on it, but said that he
would try to get information from Mobil if I could tell him more about
what posters it is that we are looking for.
  Nory, where in the USA do you buy Mobil?
Bob
  Guilford, CT