Re: MGB door hinges

To: spook01@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: MGB door hinges
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:48:45 EST
Here again I'll have to agree with Trevor.
 Yes you can break the screws loose with a flat steel rod.
 But for about $15 you can get one of the most useful tools for working
on a LBC.
 the beauty of most of the better Impact tools on the market is the drive
end is a 3/8 square drive, thus making it a great device for moveing
reluctant bolts/nuts, though admitedly, not as effecient as it is on
screws, Phillips and Pozi-drive.
 Try it, you'll like it.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT