Re: MGB door hinges

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: MGB door hinges
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:54:43 -0600
Guys,
It was just a suggestion.....some of the people on the list may want to
just fix the hinges with the tools on hand...some of you may want to drive
around looking for the manual impact, or even order it from JC Whitney.

Personally, I tend to use my electric impact as it has a feature that
enables it strike/twist the bolt/screw.

Regards,
Ray