RE: Going on an pilgramage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Going on an pilgramage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:30:32 -0800 (PST)
Hey if we try hard this could turn into another off topic beer thread
-this time 'Beer Drinking Guide to Europe' - the Raby's and Bradley's
where are you?
 - let's start with Brugge;-)

Chris

---DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net> wrote:

> Gee, Chris, "get away with it"? haha...my experience in Europe was,
if you can reach over the bar with some cash in your hand, you're old
enough!
> :)
> Nowadays, I'm flattered when the person asks me for ID! Our drinking
age is 21 in most states now.
> Dan

==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>