Clutch was REALLY stuck...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch was REALLY stuck...
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:15:00 -0600 (CST)

I tried several of the methods suggested by the list (too many to list
em all) and none of them worked.  So, I pulled the engine again (just
the engine, not the tranny).  It only took me 2 hours this time :-)

I had to use a hammer and punch to free the clutch plate from the
flywheel.  It took several good whacks before it would come free.  I
don't have a clutch alignment tool that fits this car so I may have to
wait until Monday night to put it back together.

At least I got to finally drive it :-)

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com