Split Fire???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Split Fire???
From: Jason <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:53:34 -0800
Would plugs such as the "Split Fire" line do much? They claim to increase the
efficiency (and horsepower) by more completely burning the air/fuel mixture in
the cylinders. Have any of you used these? Would you recommend them? They are
about twice the price of normal plugs, but do come with some type of "money back
guarantee" (I don't know the specifics.) Are these available across the pond?