Clicking sound...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clicking sound...
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:03:50 -0600 (CST)
Just today, I started noticing a clicking sound coming from the engine
compartment....I quickly opened it up in the Wal-Mart parking lot, in the
rain to see where it might be coming from.  It seemed to come from the
general direction of the alternator (although I could be mistaken).  I
haven't had any time to go into it yet, but I was just needing some info
before I might dive in and mess something up.  ;)

Anyone have any ideas?  What would need to be done if it is the alternator?
Any suggestions?

Just let me know, and thanks as always for putting up with my little
problems.  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB