The Avengers

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>, <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: The Avengers
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:32:10 -0500
> Tell you what, Phil. I'll trade you the X Files for Mystery. And if Diana
> Rigg comes with the package, you can have Vanna White, and two players to
> be named later.
>  I've been in lust with Diana Rigg since the original Avenger series,
> when she wore those TIGHT leather outfits, and drove a pull handle MGB
> (obligatory LBC content satisfied)
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget

Hey, Rick -  Avengers Fan #1 here.  I have all the episodes on videotape
and have watched them a thousand times.  Mrs. Peel's car was a  Lotus Elan.
 Don't think I ever saw her in an MGB (she did drive a Mercedes once).
Diana Rigg was the best sidekick Steed ever had, but it's Tara King that
makes my S.U.s overflow!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain