Re: shocking question

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: shocking question
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Dear Andy,

Are these the same plans that were recently (a week or two ago) posted on
this group?

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Andy Ramm wrote:

=%OSorry to chime in again, but this seems an obvious time to talk again
=%Oabout the Colt shock conversion I did.  So far, I'm very impressed and
=%Othey're much more controlled than lever shocks.
=%O
=%OI am NOT a fan of lever shocks.  They're expensive, they use linkage in
=%Othe rear which is mushy, compression and rebound damping are not
=%Oindependent of each other and they have no on-the-fly variable valving
=%Olike modern shocks.
=%O
=%OSean, if you want the plans to the Colt shock conversion for the rear of
=%Oan MGB, email me and I'll forward them to you.  Total cost is about $50,
=%Ototal installation time is about an hour tops.  They work like a charm.
=%O
=%OAndy
=%O
=%OJohn J. Peloquin wrote: