Re: The NEW Avengers

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: The NEW Avengers
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:45:36 EST
On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:52:25 -0600 dmeadow@juno.com writes:

>You're absolutely right.  Mrs. Peel drove the Elan, while her blonde
>replacement (Tara?) that drove the MGB in The _New_ Avengers.  The New
>Avengers had also a male sidekick (who cares?) that drove a Jag XJ-S.
>BTW, I don't think Mrs. Peel's cat suits were leather, but of course I
>was much too involved in the plots to look closely (ahem!).
>Fortunately, Steed's Bentley and Mrs. Peel were rarely in the same
>shot, so  drooling could be limited to one object of desire at a time.
>
>David Littlefield
>'62 MGA MkII
>'51 MGTD
>'88 Jaguar XJ-S (new toy, vroom! vroom!)

I was avoiding this thread - but David, - such a glaring error......
Tara King was an "old" Avenger, Joanna Lumley was the "new" one......
Five points for the first to guess what she drove. AND ......
Ten points for the first to tell what the "twist" was to Mrs Pells
long-lost
husband

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

Coming Next Week.........."Professionals" questions..................