MG dining experience

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG dining experience
From: "John Swanland" <swanland@cato.wesley.vic.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:31:54 +1100
fellow listers

I was visiting Sydney Australia last week and had lunch at the MG Garages
Restaurant.  We actually dined on the showroom floor of the Sydney MG dealer
surrounded by MGF's and assorted memorabilia and regalia.  It features one
of Australia's top chefs and is quite expensive.  (I have no connection
whatsoever etc etc)

You're free to inspect the cars between courses.

It's really hard to get a booking.  I had trouble finding the place as it's
new and not in the book yet, so I'll share the details.

Mg Garage Restaurant
490 Crown Street
Sydney
Ph 61 2 9383 9383