Re: MGB Front Wheel Bearings

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Front Wheel Bearings
From: "Lenny A. Singh" <singhla@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:39:32 +0800
Thanks Rick.  The numbers all match up.  With just those numbers, the agent
was able to produce the bearings in a matter of minutes.

The specifications for the oil seal are:

Inner Diameter          48mm
Outer Diameter          62mm
Thickness               08mm

This is commonly known as a 62-48-8 Oil Seal.

While I was at it, I managed to pick up a pair of brand new brake discs for
the GT.  Seeing how they have to come off, and that they are quite past
it's best, I think it would be wise to change them as well.

Will be trying to put it all together this long weekend (Wed-Sun) that
we're having here in Singapore.