RE: Most painful MGB procedure?

To: "Blake Wylie" <bwylie@hiwaay.net>, "Blake Wylie" <bwylie@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: RE: Most painful MGB procedure?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 98 15:25:50 UT
Hey, this would be a good time to hear from those of you who have had the
pleasure of replacing the windshield or frame or gaskets.  I need to replace
the frame and glass on my 69 Beater cause the windshield has a three inch
crack and will not pass the safety inspection.

How about it - any of you Avenger, Dr. Who or Beer  fans got any juicy tips
for us????

Dr. Doug
Still in the FZ camp myself