Re: Most painful MGB procedure?

To: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Subject: Re: Most painful MGB procedure?
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:31:44 -0500
Hi Larry:

I've discovered that the biggest autoglass/windshield replacement company
here does the job by taking the upper bar off the frame and inserting the
windshield by sliding it into the gasket.  They then reassemble the frame.
That's how they did mine after I had gone to the trouble of taking the
dismounted assembly to them.  I didn't install it myself because they had
the best price and it included installation.  They told me they could have
done it right on the car and saved me much anguish.  Of course, I wanted to
replace the lower gasket as well so I still had to dismount it.

John