RE: Wrong engine or wrong transmission?

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wrong engine or wrong transmission?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:12:07 -0500
Scott,

I suppose you could have both the wrong engine and transmission in your car,
but my 74B has the correct engine number for the non-overdrive trany which
is attached.  I too have an overdrive switch built into the turn signal etc.
I would suggest that this was done to avoid having too many different parts.
I would also like to know if there is a way to determine the answers to your
question without the certificate....

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm