RE: Repair manuals

To: "TBarn1895" <TBarn1895@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Repair manuals
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:12:13 -0500
Haynes publish's an excelent manual and it is available it Barnes and Noble
book stores if your local auto parts can't or won't get it for you.  There
is also an excellent manual by Bently titled "The Complete Official MGB
1962-1974". I own and use both.

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm