RE: Repair manuals

To: "'TBarn1895@aol.com'" <TBarn1895@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Repair manuals
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:55:47 -0600
Tanker?
I did my AIT here in '85 as a mechanic, then the Basic Armor Officers =
course here in '90, and now I'm back here as a Signal Officer!
BTW, if you hadn't noticed, the Bentley manual is $50 as opposed to $15 =
for the Haynes. Although many say the Bentley is better, I think between =
the Haynes, this list and the numerous references on the WWW, you'll be =
fine until you get the urge to get the Bentley and have some extra cash. =
I myself am going to get some of the specific manuals first, like "How =
to Power Tune..." the Haynes SU manual, etc.!
Dan