Re: Repair manuals

To: danray@bluegrass.net, TBarn1895@aol.com
Subject: Re: Repair manuals
From: JustBrits <JustBrits@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:23:33 EST
In a message dated 98-01-28 19:56:57 EST, danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< BTW, if you hadn't noticed, the Bentley manual is $50 as opposed to $15 for
the Haynes. Although many say the Bentley is better, I think between the
Haynes, this list and the numerous references on the WWW, you'll be fine until
you get the urge to get the Bentley and have some extra cash. I myself am
going to get some of the specific manuals first, like "How to Power Tune..."
the Haynes SU manual, etc.!
 Dan >>

But if you gents would go to Amazon.com you can buy BOTH VERY inexpensively.
Also - other books.  I recommend to EVERY and ALL LBC owner to have both.

Cheers.......

          Ed