Re: Ignition

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:07:12 -0500
Thanks for the informative writeup about Mallory dizzys.  I happen to agree
with you here.

I was pushed away from the expensive Mallory and pointed towards the Aldon
tuned Lucas dizzys with advanced curve.  I love it and installing it took less
than five minutes.

Plus I have the added insurance of being able to use Lucas parts from my local
British parts store.

I immediately found a great improvement in high-RPM running, and coupled with
the 270 cam and other improvements my car can easily keep up with a minivan.  :)

Jay

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.