Re: Ignition

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:00:07 -0800
Bill:

A very well put disertation on the Ignition system. You sound like you know
what your doing. I have never been called a sacred cow before. I wonder if
thats Royalty.
Anyway, I liked your explanation, even if I dont hold with it all. I can
only go with my experiences, like you with yours. You must realize that
most of the people out here dont race their cars. I know that this will
make a difference.
Again, good luck in your racing ventures. I was wondering if you might know
a mutual racer friend from down my way. His name is Butch Gilbert. He races
an Elva most of the time.

Cheers: