Re: Ignition

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:24:02 -0800
Jay,

Where did you purchase the Aldon distributor and
what did it cost?

Thanks,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual
monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.