Re: West Coast Event Calendar

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: West Coast Event Calendar
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:49:57 -0800 (PST)
>Lane,
>what type of events are you interested in publishing?
>I could possible supply events from the San Diego MG club...but that's very
>Southern California...how much response do you think you'll get regarding this
>area/region?

I'm not sure how much call I'll get for it, but why don't you send it my
way. This started as a project to help promote local events. But what's
local??? I'm in Portland and may go up to some events in BC, and I know
that I will be going down to Monterey in July.  If it helps one person in
your area get to an event, join a local club, or get a car back on the road
it's worth the effort. If it starts getting overload we can break it down
by area or color code it. Lots of options!!! If I put it on a server at
work I might even be able to put a searchable database behind it.

Cheers, Lane