Re: oil feed pipe.

To: stritle@epix.net
Subject: Re: oil feed pipe.
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:04:26 EST
Hi Steve,
  You can reverse the pipe without any difficulties.  The pump is well
below this pipe, so will not lose its prime, and the gauge has some sort
of air-release device so that it will purge itself of air that gets into
the system.
Bob

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:55:18 -0500 Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
writes:
>I've noticed the oil feed pipe on my TD is affixed to the head and
>block
>incorrectly. If I remove the pipe and reverse it will I need to prime
>the pump or have problems with the pressure guage as a result?
>
>The banjo union should be at the block and the flex union should be at
>the head....mine is installed in reverse.
>
>Any assistance is appreciated.
>
>Steve
>52 TD ..

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]