Re: oil feed pipe.

To: Steven Tritle <stritle@epix.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: oil feed pipe.
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:26:58 -0800
Steve:

Early TDs had the flex line affixed to the top, at the head. There was a
problem with the oil pressure indicating, sometimes 20 PSI lower on the
guage. When it was actually OK. This was due to the oil having to climb the
skinny copper oil line first. The factory fixed this problem by attaching
the flex oil guage line at the bottom. This solved the problem on later
cars. Yours was probably reversed by the prior owner to correct this.

Cheers: