Re: Conundrum (waaay off topic)

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Conundrum (waaay off topic)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:25:05 EST
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 00:41:50 -0500 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:

>(This is fun, since I learned how to make the "=A3" symbol)

.......The new "=A3" symbol........?

funny but when Phil posted the original i thought - well i guess the
pound (sterling)
sign doesnt translate - and i didnt look at the puzzle but i did notice
that some of the
i dont want to start a thread on this - it was dull to start with but how
do some
computers recognise a symbol and some dont?

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
and waaaaaay too much time on my hands!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]