Re: Conundrum (waaay off topic)

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Re: Conundrum (waaay off topic)
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 16:37:47 EST

On Thu, 5 Feb 98 08:52:23 -0000 Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk> writes:
SNIPITY SNIP

>Hey, a United Europe would be the most powerful nation on earth.
>That'll
>worry the Yanks! :-) (ohh, I'm really going for the flames today!)

Naw, not really.  Between the English not trusting the Germans, the
Belguins not trusting the Dutch, and the French not even trusting
themselves - much less any one not speaking French, the Swiss totally
aloof from everyone, and the Italians , well just being Italian, what
have we got to worry about?

:>)
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]