Re: The Weather (is never off topic!)

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: The Weather (is never off topic!)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:21:48 -0500

>Sheesh Ben, you're making it sound like NJ would be paradise without the
>recent weather.  From a neighboring state, the recent weather looks like
just
>one more reason, among many, not to move to or live in NJ!
>
>Now PA - that's paradise!!  Too bad the Noreaster didn't wash NJ away
>altogether.  Weeze wuz plannin to invite y'all to come to the stump jumpin
'on
>the beach 'party weeze wuz gonna have this weekend.
>
>Dr. Doug

DocDoug:

Wuz not, we wuz gonna have a spudding trek...fool.      ;-)

Actually that nor'easter sucked, the little 'river' (large stream) that is
at the bottom of my street didn't even flood!

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Sonix.Networks -- "Building the Internet, byte by byte..."

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)