Re: Engine swaps

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine swaps
From: Mx6perform@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 18:15:08 EST

<< Lots of rotary powered Spridgets and TR Spits out there.  Nice compact
 powerplant.  But from the engine weights I've read, some are actually
 heavier than the Rover V-8.  Which could also be the case of the
 ZX engine, for it has a cast iron block.

 If I was going to convert a Midget, I'd surely consider the Wankel.

Not sure how the best power to weight engine in the world could possibly be
havier than any v8. The engine is a 1.3L are we talking about the same
Wankel???