Weather it is or weather it ain't

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weather it is or weather it ain't
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:36:12 +0000
Not a cloud in the sky from dawn to dusk today, and a high of 19 degrees
C when the average daytime temperature for this time of year is 6 to 8
degrees.  It's warmer than that at night at the moment!  Wandered up to
the local to celebrate someone's birthday and another someone's leaving
for pastures new and people were sitting in the Pub garden enjoying
their pint.  Get back to the office, feeling quite warm so go down to
the canteen to get an ice-cream from the machine and there is a queue.

As my old granny used to say "We'll pay for this later on, mark my
words."

LBC content?  There isn't any, I was stuck in work all day, wasn't I!

PaulH.