Re: wash, clean, polish, wax?

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: wash, clean, polish, wax?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:37:21 -0500 (EST)
It depends on the type of paint you have. If it's a base coat clear coat
there is not a whole lot you can do. If it's enamal with a hardner then
you can rub it out (maybe). Try something like Turtle wax polishing
compound. This is not a wax but a compound. If it's lacquer you can use
regular rubbing compound like Du Pont #7. As aalways try a small spot
first. The problem you will have is that a small area out of the way may
scratch but you won't be able to see it.
...Art