Re: Re: wash, clean, polish, wax?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: wash, clean, polish, wax?
From: MGRagtop@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:08:21 EST
I too can vouch for the 3M car care products. You can't usually find them at
Wal Mart or the automotive superstores, but you can at the shops that sell
materials to auto body shops & professional detailers. I have spoken with
several detailers who use nothing but the 3M stuff in their shops. After using
Mothers wax for years & years, I will not use any wax but the 3M *Perfect It
*Show Car Wax on any of my vehicles. it is easy to apply, easy to remove (with
NO white powdery residue!) and is fairly long lasting, even in the harsh NE
winter. And, What a Shine it gives- almost a wet look.

Usual disclaimers-  No affiliation-just a very satisfied customer!

Steve Bartley
1969 MGB Roadster
NAMGBR 6-2585