Dremel Tool Add-ons or Alternatives

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dremel Tool Add-ons or Alternatives
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:44:06 -0600
Has anyone found a bigger/better/cheaper alternative to the wire wheel in
the Dremel (gibbonizer) kit for larger jobs? I've got a wire wheel for the
drill and the dinky one for the Dremel...
I'm cleaning and painting the front suspension parts while I have the hubs
and rotors off, the little wire wheel is somewhat tedious, the degreaser
doesn't get the surface rust, obviously, and the big drill wheel is too big
for all those tight spots. Any suggestions, kinetic or chemical, would be
appreciated.
Not that I don't enjoy pretending I'm a dentist in the driveway!
TIA

Dan