Re: Dremel Tool Add-ons or Alternatives

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Dremel Tool Add-ons or Alternatives
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:05:02 -0500 (EST)
The quickest way to remove rust is with a 4 1/2 angle grinder equiped with
a wire brush. The brush is not your every day wire brush it causes sparks
as it removes the rust. At $19.99 the grinder is one of the best tools
I've bought. It has saved my butt a few times with the addition of a $5
dollar cut off wheel.
...Art