Re: Quick Garage Heater Question

To: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Subject: Re: Quick Garage Heater Question
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:51:31 -0800
Alan Pfau wrote:

> My "old reliable" gas furnace has started putting out carbon monoxide
> (Yikes!) so I guess I'm in the market for a heater.

How do you know it's putting out CO? As long as the firebox is Ok have
it cleaned good,make sure it's venting and keep it I don't know where
you live but I work for the So Cal gas Co and we'll come out and check
it for free.Call your local gas co and see if they provide service.Don't
let some furnace company talk you into a new heater unless
necessary.Most furnaces that are putting out Co are because they are
sooted up and not venting..have it checked first
Pat