Re: Quick Garage Heater Question

To: pbailey@qnet.com, apfau@ismi.net
Subject: Re: Quick Garage Heater Question
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:28:20 EST
In a message dated 98-02-18 23:02:22 EST, pbailey@qnet.com writes:

<<
 How do you know it's putting out CO? As long as the firebox is Ok have
 it cleaned good,make sure it's venting and keep it I don't know where
 you live but I work for the So Cal gas Co and we'll come out and check
 it for free.Call your local gas co and see if they provide service.Don't
 let some furnace company talk you into a new heater unless
 necessary.Most furnaces that are putting out Co are because they are
 sooted up and not venting..have it checked first
 Pat

Better yet, spend the $20-30 dollars for a CO detector for continued
protection.

Tom