Junkyards

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Junkyards
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 98 09:05:29 PST
Folks,

I've put more than a couple of postings up
regarding Brit iron I've found with incredibly
usable parts for very good prices.  I know
we've got a few other people like me on the
list, who like to scrounge for unobtanium.

I'm putting together a mailing list for the
discussion, reporting, and contacts for those
interested in saving good and rare sports
car bits from being crushed and turned
into cup holder brackets for SUVs.

If you're interested, let me know.  Also,
there are a few mailing lists I'm not on,
if anyone who is on the Brit cars digest,
Triumph list, whatever, could forward this
message (if deemed appropriate) please do so.

Our junkyard page is http://www.teamsanctuary.com/junkyard.htm

"reuse, recycle, restore"

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                  http://www.teamsanctuary.com/