Re: Junkyards

To: Nory@webtv.net, keithw@sand.net
Subject: Re: Junkyards
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 11:40:43 EST
I replied to Keith's mail personally, but though afterward the mg list might
want to know:  In the Ontario, CA Pick-a-Part is an MGB GT, early 1960's, in
what looks like good unrusted condition.  It's the shell only.  Couldn't open
the bonnet, but the view through the grill opening revealed open space only.
I saw the car a week ago, so no telling if it's still there or if someone
might have tried to pry the bonnet open with resulting damage.  If you live in
the area you might want to check it out.

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA
1961 AH BT7
1960 AH Sprite,