Re: oil pressure problem

To: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Subject: Re: oil pressure problem
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:24:33 -0800
Bob:

>From your engine #, I see that you have a MK II. I would think that at
62000 miles you should dismantle the rocker assenbly and freshen it up. you
want almost zero clearence there.I rebush and then have a machine shop fit
the new shaft using a Pin honing machine. After this they will re-face, and
re-arc the tips of the rocker arms.
The spigoted washer that I am referring to is sold by Abingdon Spares. If
they dont have any, I should have some. They are the proper size to make
things right with your engine.

Cheers: