Re: oil pressure problem

To: Bill and Heather Putnam <bputnam@itis.com>
Subject: Re: oil pressure problem
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:34:13 -0800
Bill:

With what you tell me, It was fine until you did work on the engine. I
submit then that you go over the work that you did. It sounds lie the
problem lies in that. Look at your clearences again. It could also be that
you are sucking air, as I mentioned before. Whatever it is, it does not
sound right. I would not take a chance. Go thru it again, checking all
aspects.

Skip....................At 06:55 AM 2/20/98 +0000, Bill and Heather Putnam