Re: What would you ask?

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: What would you ask?
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:07:20 -0800
PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:
>   On that note, I'd like to start a "What would you ask of Abingdon"
> thread.  I know many would pick the windshield on the roadsters, the
> 'brightwork' strip on the GTs.  What other mysteries have disappeared
> with the revered factory.

        My question would involve hanging the doors.  How did they do that *&#@
job
right every time and still manage to roll cars off the assembly line?  It only
stands
to reason that a job that takes an average tinkerer weeks to get right has a
secret.
        Ahh.  I see a mistake in my thinking.  Nothing on our cars has anything
to do
with reason.  I guess that's why we love them. 8-)

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College