Re: MG across the USA

To: "Murray Arundell" <marundel@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: MG across the USA
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:34:40 -0600
Murray:
Kelley Blue Book retail value for a '79 MGB with am/fm radio in the L.A.
area (zip code 90001) is: (drumroll) $3,985.
I was going to say about $4000, but figured I'd have some solid research
behind my statement.
You can find this information at: http://www.kbb.com/
Its a good place to start, anyway. Obviously, it all depends on condition,
how much the buyer wants to spend, etc
Hope this helps!

Dan
'73 B