Re: happy days

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, charlie@mars.ark.com
Subject: Re: happy days
From: Jon Larsen <jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:54:45 -0600
And would that price be per gallon (U.S.)? I seem to recall buying it by
the imperial quart back when I went to Expo 67 (boy, OFism showing) in
Montreal.

Jon Larsen (79 MGB)

>>> "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com> 03/04 10:24 PM >>>
ha it is 55.9 here in canada:-~

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
1985 Toyota 4-runner (off road stuff)
1983 Toyota Pick-up with x-tra cab