Which one of you nabbed *my* MGA Haynes manual

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Which one of you nabbed *my* MGA Haynes manual
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 11:31:56 -0800
All right, who was it... own up!

Following the link in yesterday's digest for out of print books, I found a
copy of the Haynes Manual for the MGA. I phoned today only to find that no
less than *6* people had beaten me to it. So own up, and send me *MY*
manual -- whoever you are! I will naturally refund anything you paid, plus
postage, etc!

Simon
---
Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation