Re: New guy and alternative drive trains

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New guy and alternative drive trains
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 13:59:51 -0800
Jay wrote,

>I'm converting my '78 B to a V8, but the rebuilt engine in my
>'70 B still holds my heart.

I've got to agree.  For all the power and poweful noise I'll be
getting when my 3.9 V-8 conversion is over, I'll miss the old
B series engine.  There are times when all the horsepower in
the world sounds no where as sporting as that *stupid* 5 port head
design, on either an A or B series engine.  A powerful modern racing
engine sounds purposeful, but a nice 1275 or 1798 sounds fun!

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/